Like?

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Feature Artist - Quert


I didn't make/take anything today so I just decided to feature a friend. :D

So yeah, I manage to get an interview with one of my friends, Quert (gay name i kno)
Quert is a digital artistwho also branches out to other forms of art such as photography.



Tell us a bit about your self:
I was raised in NSW, Aus. Lived here all my life. I like doing digital art as a hobby.


When and how did you become interested in Art:
A few years ago I became interested in Digital Art. It was from a gaming forum, where I was inspired to create "signatures".



What's your favourite artwork?
Invasion, it was my first photo manipulation that I was quite happy with.




What do you see yourself doing in the near future?
No clue.



You can find his more works on his DeviantART page.
http://zquert.deviantart.com/




No comments:

Post a Comment