Like?

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Happy New Years and Massive updates to come from Europe

Happy new years everyone.

I haven't made blog post since I came to August. I started my study abroad in September, attending the University of Manchester. I'll be there till February this year so I've already been here for few months already and I haven't uploaded any photographs onto this blog yet. 

So I'm going to posting a bunch of photographs from my stay in Manchester and my travels around Europe/UK is my next array of blog posts. While I'm doing this I'll be thinking about starting a new photography project but at this moment of time I am not sure what type it will be - it might be a 100 strangers, 365 or maybe weekly photowalk. 

When it comes to my own photography, this year I am looking forward in producing more photos that are set within a certain theme of project. Something like where for a month I can only post up black and white. At the moment I'm trying out 500px, you can find it here. Perhaps I can place project orientated photographs in there. 

Dubai International Airport

Grids


Escalator


 The rest of the shots were taken in Manchester.

Cafe muse Cafe


Greenery


Manchester Busker


Tyree


Jun


No comments:

Post a Comment